Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Road To A New Home...


A long journey from a life we've lived for a very long time...

Kya watching the dvd player, what would we do without that thing?
Tessa being silly..sorry its upside down (:
We had gorgeous weather on the way there, even though we had some rain it was beautiful.
There was even a rainbow!! ( look how bright and colorful it is)
We even had fun with the ticket woman! She was so cute and funny!
And after all of long days,packing, making sure we didn't leave anything unpacked that the boys couldn't handle at home, and traveling from place to place. We finally arrived to our destination! ha
TEXAS!




2 comments:

Peterson Family said...

I love this post! All of the pictures are so fun! That rainbow is so pretty. I love seeing rainbows they always remind me of happiness and make me smile. I love that you got that picture of the ticket lady...was it for a toll road?

Brittney (Ore Family) said...

Im not for sure haha! I think so