Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Moving Sale

We had two moving sales one last Friday and then Saturday! Tons of people came to buy stuff, and some to even look at the house!
Our house! We are gonna miss it SO much. Good memories.



Our little "orchard" 2 apple trees, a pear tree, and a cherry tree




Our old stuff




We got rid of A LOT of stuff




Including 3 cars, the other one is on the other side




Deck down by the pond



Tessa and Kya selling soda at our moving sale









The family. We were a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases and toothpaste, taking one another's desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms, inflicting pain and kissing to heal it in the same instant. Loving, laughing, defending, and trying to figure out the common thread that bound us all together.
No matter where we are, will always have each other.

3 comments:

Peterson Family said...

I love your cute home in Nebraska. I miss it too. I am glad the moving sale was a big success! I love all the pictures of everything you had at your home.

Texas is lucky to get you guys. You will make it a brighter, prettier place!

Cute post!

Anonymous said...

Debbie, it is wonderful for you to be near your children and grandchildren. You are missed here in our little part of the world, but I want nothing more than for you to be happy! You deserve it more than anyone I know.
-Trish H.

Anonymous said...

if you are getting rid of the girls I will take them, I promise to take really good care of them, especially at bed time